We’ll be using this topic to post release notes for new releases. Please use the various troubleshooting threads if you encounter problems during or after updating.
- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.com/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.com/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/BrewBlox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/BrewBlox
Edge release 2019/06/04
Firmware release date: 2019/06/06
Hotfix (2019/06/06) Fixed an issue where firmware would report incorrect time.
We (hopefully) fixed the reboot issues people were experiencing, and added the Step View widget.
- Added Firmware Release Date to the Spark Widget. This should make it easier to check whether you need to flash the controller.
- Added the Step View widget.
- This allows applying predetermined changes to multiple Blocks at the same time.
- You can choose to change a subset of Block fields - values will be merged.
- Only reinitialize OneWire sensors when they are actually found, but have lost power since last read.
- Previously a re-init was tried at every read error. This is a slow operation, which really slowed down the system when configured sensors were disconnected.
- When using 100Hz PWM, unregister interrupt handler before PWM block destruction (fixed hard fault SOS).
- Handle WiFi status and IP address display in system event handler.
- A major bug in particle device-os could cause a hard fault SOS when WiFi was connecting in the system thread while the application thread was trying to read the IP address.