Network brewblox_default not found and 'docker-compose up -d traefik influx history'

Done a fresh install and get this error:
writing new private key to ‘brewblox.key’

1995457424:error:0D0D90AD:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_TIME_adj:error getting time:crypto/asn1/a_time.c:330:
Command ‘docker run --rm -v “/home/pi/brewblox/traefik”:/certs/ brewblox/omgwtfssl:edge’ returned non-zero exit status 1.

Can it be the memory card? Bad internet? Seems really hard to get it up running.

Memory cards can fail in weird ways, so it’s technically possible, but rather unlikely.

-something- is definitely weird though. Most errors you had are ones I’ve never seen before.

You could check date to see whether your Pi has its time synched correctly.

The cert command can also be run standalone as brewblox-ctl makecert.

Time is an hour wrong

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ date
Sat 13 Feb 08:07:05 GMT 2021
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ cd brewblox
pi@raspberrypi:~/brewblox $ brewblox-ctl makecert
Generating a RSA private key
…+++++
…+++++
writing new private key to ‘brewblox.key’

1996321680:error:0D0D90AD:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_TIME_adj:error getting time:crypto/asn1/a_time.c:330:
Command ‘docker run --rm -v “/home/pi/brewblox/traefik”:/certs/ brewblox/omgwtfssl:edge’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
pi@raspberrypi:~/brewblox $

An hour offset is fine - you’re probably in GMT+1.
Do you have any other linux/mac devices you could use to generate a cert? That may be quicker than figuring out why this specific Pi is being obnoxious.

No I haven’t had anything to do with this for the last 10 years until I found Brewblox and spark :hugs:

You can also install Git Bash For Windows. That includes openssl. I’ll pull up the required commands to generate a cert.

Edit: looks like I have to run, and don’t have time to type it out in detail.

Short version: use the brewblox-certs / brewblox-certs.cnf files from https://github.com/BrewBlox/deployed-images/tree/edge/omgwtfssl

The brewblox-certs file is a script. Run it with git bash. You’ll have to edit it to update the path for the cnf file.

Copy the results to brewblox/traefik on your Pi.

Thank you!

Yay!

Have fun actually using your system ^_-