404 Not Found message

So after entering the IP address to the Brewpi I am getting this message on one of my laptop computers.

Not Found

The requested URL /index.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at 192.168.1.105 Port 80

On my cell phone and the wife’s laptop everything is working fine. I tried updating everything and didn’t make a difference. Anybody have any ideas?

Is it possible you laptop is on a different network?

No, it is using the same internet as the other devices. The laptop also must see the Brewpi, because the logo is next to the 404 Not Found message on the page tab.

Still having a problem here? If your other devices can see it, but this one can’t, it’s almost certainly a network issue of some sort. Try pinging the address (see below for how to do this). If you get 0 packets returned, you’ll need to dig deeper into the network side

Your statement that “the laptop also must see the Brewpi, because the logo is next to the 404...message” is not necessarily correct. You have probably been to the Brewpi page on this device, and your browser is caching the logo and matching it to the address.

How to run a ping test

I did get it to work. I cleared the cookies and cache on my laptop and it started to work again. But then it wouldn’t work on my phone. It goes back and forth between the two if I clear those things. So not exactly fixed but I know how to get around it.