A few questions here

A few things. Again thanks for all the support.
-what’s the max temp of the spark 3 and is there anyway for it to display it’s own temp on the dashboard.
-is there a way to display the pi’s temp on the dashboard.
-Any update on pt100 integration
-any way to create 1wire wireless link??? Or wireless link for ssr exspansion cards (do those work on rs485cause I could come up with a wireless solution maybe then)

The Spark does not have built-in temperature sensors. I’m not sure what the max temperature is for the casing and board, but its processor is not a significant heat source.

You can write a script that reads current Pi temperature, and publishes it to the history service. Examples can be found here. It’s not something we offer by default, because we want to support hardware other than the Pi. If you want, I can look up how and where to read the Pi temperature sensor.

PT-100 support is scheduled for the Spark 4, which is currently in the works. It will be based on the ESP-32 platform, and have multiple board variants.
The Spark 2 and 3 will still be supported - we plan to use the same firmware for all hardware targets.

I’m not aware of any wireless solutions for onewire. It’s also very unlikely that we’ll add any on our side. Wireless devices tend to be less reliable, and stainless steel enclosures really don’t help.

Some corrections:

For room temp, the short 6cm probe that we sell is your best option. The temperature of the Spark itself will not deviate from room temp much.

PT-100 support will not be default on the first version of the Spark 4. We will have new modules that do have PT-100 support, but not in the first version we will release next. No new hardware design even reached the prototype stage yet, so it will be well into 2021 before it is available.

Our roadmap for new hardware devices is to make the system even more modular, with smaller independent boards. Each board should be able to control a process on its own. So the goal is not to have wireless sensors (which is a reliability risk), but multiple small, smart, independent controllers that can do their job without the server, but all report to the same brewblox server.