I have used brewpi successfully for a number of brew and gone to use it today to see it is not working.
The first error I noted was that it was not showing a temperature, I went into maintenance, device configuration and requested to read the values but were null. I deleted a device and tried to re-add it but couldn’t see it. I had three sensors (Fridge, Beer and Room) and none were working. The SSRs were still showing and I have been able to remove and re-add them.
I unplugged it and checked all connections then re-flashed the arduino and pi.
There is continuity between the 5v on the sensor and the 5v on the arduino and the same with the GND and A4 pins.
The output between 5v and GND is 4.83v.
Before the sensors looked like this
Now they look like this
I am a bit stuck for what to do, everything should be working fine and has done in the past but now doesn’t seem to be. I was debating replacing the arduino but I don’t have a spare and it seems to be outputting the right voltage. I did try to move the onewire data to A5 to see if that worked but that didn’t make a difference either.