Brewblox configuration on screen

Bob,
Found a user error in the IP address and fixed that. When I did a Fing search I get a blackhole.Home, 192.168.1.178. I can connect via SSH but cannot get past pw. So the way I understand RPIs there is no pw recovery and I have tried several iterations with no joy. So unless you tell me otherwise I guess I start all over, but the path is better understood. So I can log into the community with no issue now.
Mike

Are you using ssh pi@blackhole.home, or just ssh blackhole.home? The second is a common error, as it will try and log in with your current user name.

If that’s not the issue, then a fresh install is indeed the quickest way to go.

Bob,
I figured it out finally. The issue is when you select RPI 32 bit light headless if you use ANY symbols on the number row of keys(shift) you just loaded all EU standards so the key maps will never match. 4 redos in the sd card and I can now SSH into the pi (with US standards). So my recommendation is to use a keyboard/monitor until you finish the raspi-config setup. I will now finish the install for the Spark3 and redo the Brewblox configuration.
Mike

Bob,
Finally got it started. I have the unit(s) in the fermentation area and the temperature probes in their appropriate spots and am getting readings. I’ll hold off on the Tilt integration until later, update supporting Tilts is scheduled soon or far out? I do not have the unit(s) controlling heat or cool, but will do a run on both fermenters after Dec 7 when my second beer gets kegged. One the fermenters are empty I will calibrate temperature sensors, start a profile for the next runs, and get the system working.
Also the cut and paste in the instructions does not work on Mint/SSH I will relay solution if you are interested. I have an old AMD/64 6 cpu 2 ghz unit that will not upgrade to Windows 11 so a week ago I dumped Windoze and went to Mint Linux 20.2 (latest).
Finally looking good. Thanks again for your time and support.
Mike

The actual changes are done already. We’ll release when we’re also done with an unrelated bugfix. If that fix takes longer than ~2 more weeks, we may release anyway.

Yes, I am interested.

In the Pi imager, press ctrl+shift+X, and scroll down for keyboard layout.

Bob,
Thanks for the input I am running a short fermentation, 10 days, and am still troubleshooting/configuring. Is there an app that will read/verify one wire addresses without taking the system down? I have swapped beer/frig temperature sensors several times and I am sure my PID settings are confused.
Thanks
Mike

If you start a wizard, one of the first steps is OneWire discovery/naming. (be sure to select keep blocks) during service selection)

Discover new OneWire sensors to check if all addresses are valid.

To confirm whether the name matches the actual sensor, unplug the sensor, and check which block suddenly shows “disconnected”.

When that’s done, you can use the relations view in the Spark service page to check whether the right sensor is used as input everywhere.