Brewblox not working!

Hi
Brewed last night and put the worth to fermenting at 17 degres. When I woke up and checked the temp the beer temp was 9 degres. somehow brewblox cooled down when it said it was heating. I remembered that I did a backup a couple of weeks ago so I restored the backup but now it doesnt work any more. Brewblox wont start and have some errors.

WARNING: Found orphan containers (brewblox_mdns-browser_1) for this project. If you removed or renamed this service in your compose file, you can run this command with the --remove-orphans flag to clean it up.
brewblox_spark-one_1 is up-to-date
Starting brewblox_ui_1 ... 
Starting brewblox_eventbus_1 ... 
Starting brewblox_traefik_1  ... 
brewblox_history_1 is up-to-date
Starting brewblox_redis_1    ... error
Starting brewblox_victoria_1 ... 

ERROR: for brewblox_redis_1  Cannot start service redis: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 
Starting brewblox_victoria_1 ... error

Starting brewblox_eventbus_1 ... error
on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 
error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH
Starting brewblox_ui_1       ... error
ERROR: for brewblox_eventbus_1  Cannot start service eventbus: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for brewblox_ui_1  Cannot start service ui: AppArmor enabled on system buStarting brewblox_traefik_1  ... error
mor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for brewblox_traefik_1  Cannot start service traefik: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for redis  Cannot start service redis: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for victoria  Cannot start service victoria: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for eventbus  Cannot start service eventbus: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for ui  Cannot start service ui: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 

ERROR: for traefik  Cannot start service traefik: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output: 
ERROR: Encountered errors while bringing up the project.
Command 'docker-compose up -d ' returned non-zero exit status 1.

Seems like the restore messed up my docker containers… Portainer isnt working anymore either

There appear to be two errors here: there’s an orphan “mdns_browser” container, and an apparmor related error on start.

To resolve the first, run brewblox-ctl down --remove-orphans

For the second error, if you’re using Debian / Ubuntu / Raspberry Pi OS, you could try

sudo apt update
sudo apt install -y apparmor

Thanks a lot Bob
You’re awesome :grinning:
Its working again. Always nice to kickstart the day with a light panic attack :laughing:

The server going down should not affect temperature control.
Are you sure you didn’t swap the outputs?

Also why are you running portainer? We used that with BrewPi very long ago, but not with Brewblox.

I probably swithed the outputs when I was messing around in the GPIO module some days ago. Didnt notice it until this morning :grimacing:
Since I did’nt think of it I just loaded the backup I had from january and the server went down . Luckily it was easy to fix when Bob told me how to :grinning:
I’m using portainer on my OMV server where I have Brewblox running.