- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.app/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.app/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/Brewblox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/Brewblox
Brewblox release 2020/05/14
Firmware release date: 2020/05/13
This release fixes a bug where Digital Actuators would “freeze” under certain circumstances.
We also added a new command to brewblox-ctl:
brewblox-ctl service expose. This sets or clears exposed ports for any service.
So far, the most common use case is to expose the eventbus port.
You can do this by running
brewblox-ctl service expose eventbus 5672:5672.
Earlier this week, we also published some tutorials for adding straightforward scripts that interact with Brewblox. You can check them out at https://brewblox.netlify.app/dev/.
- (feature) Spark services can now be paused. The service will wait with discovering / connecting a controller until the status is cleared.
- (feature) Constraints are now settable in Quick Actions.
- (feature) Added a scale slider to the Brewery Page. This allows rendering the same layout in a sensible size in both the Builder Widget, and the Brewery Page.
- (improve) Changed the layout selector dropdown in the Builder Editor to use a tab. This hopefully improves visibility.
- (defaults) Increased the default Kp for the Glycol Quickstart wizard heater from 20 to 100 1/degC.
- (feature) Added the
brewblox-ctl service exposecommand.
- (improve) Increased filtering for derivative a bit again to reduce effect of limited sensor resolution for slow processes with high TD.
- (fix) Fixed interval for periodic check on digital actuators to verify that desired and actual state match.