BrewPi controller for my herms setup

Hey everyone, I am looking at moving away from my bcs-460 and into something with auto valve control etc to make brewing a bit easier on my setup. Time is not something I have a huge amount of at the moment so the more automated I can make it the better. I have pretty good computer skills and wiring is not an issue for me. I have attached a photo of what I am proposing. It is a 100l herms setup with a stand alone coil for it heated in a hot water urn. The system is currently working with the bcs-460 but it is of course limited in functionality. What are your thoughts on the brewpi as a controller? I am needing to be able to control 10valves, 2 pumps and preferably 3 pid control circuits for heating. Some form of volume measurement on the hlt would also be great. Any help would be appreciated.

Did you see the layout I am using? I have made an interactive demo of it (which also controls my valves) and have deployed it on heroku:

https://brewpi-ui-demo.herokuapp.com/processview/herms-automated-valves

Yes I did see that thank you. How is it running? I am guessing for extra valves I can just buy the valve control boards and daisy chain them?

Yes, you can indeed daisy chain them. The setup has been working very well for me. It’s super nice to be able to go the the next step with a single click. Especially for the cleaning cycles.

It is not easy to setup yet and to customize the layout. The demo also does not support setting or reading any temperatures or controlling heating. It just drives valves by sending commands to the existing brewpi server, where the valves are set up as manual actuator.

Do you have any idea when it will be ready for that. I am currently deciding what controller I will use and that will then have an effect on the relays I will require for the valves as I want to have auto and manual modes on each valve with three way switches

That looks amazing, is that how the BrewPi will be controlled in future updates?

It’s a proof of concept that I would like to rewrite and migrate to the new stack.