BrewPi Spark update and software developement

I know that we are all anxiously awaiting an update :wink: I check this page 2 to 3 times daily. I hope that your supplier woes go away.
I myself will be incorporating this into my electric brewery control panel. I do not have the brewpi as of yet, I am waiting for the spark to be released.

1 Like

Any word on the enclosures?

1 Like

Any updates to the brewSpark and the store??

1 Like

I think the natives are getting restless…I know I am.

1 Like

How many fermenters can this control at once (assuming you need heat and cooling on each device)?

Thanks

Good news, I have enclosures!

Shop will be open soon, but first orders will ship in February. I am going to Monki Gras) with mdma, so I won’t have time to ship orders until February. Please join us, there are still tickets available!

@jwalkermed
Just to get things started, we are going to port our 1 fermenter software. Then we are going to replace the parts of the software that are too monolithic so we can make it flexible enough to support many fermenters. All sensors are on bus architectures and we will release addressable SSR drivers somewhere in March.

2 Likes

Awesome!!! Will the shop still be the same one or will you have a new link?

It will be at http://store.brewpi.com

You can sign up to be notified when it is ready.

3 Likes

Enclosures :smiley:

The shop is almost ready to go, I am just waiting for PostNL to get my account sorted to be able to offer a bit cheaper shipping to remote areas like Australia.

9 Likes

Dibs on one of those. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

The wait is excruciating!

If I could ask for anything it would be to concentrate on direct actuators in the software port, before multiple fermenters. You can work around that with multiple BrewPis!! Those of us with either immersions, glycol or heater mats/belts etc would be so grateful :smile:

Thanks and best of luck with the launch. I for one have a finger hovering over the order button!

Dean.

Well, check store.brewpi.com again then :wink:

I am about to send out the notifications, just making sure everything works now.

1 Like

I can Order Now!!! : )

I ordered mine! Can’t wait until it gets here!

What’s the status on the software development? Has the original functionality from the Arduino been updated to the Spark?

Working on it in this repo:

Now that the shop is online, this gets highest priority.

Elco,

thanks again for working around the paypal issue this morning.

Lee

Order is in, I’m stoked!

Congratulations on getting it up.

One thing - Where do we report bugs with the store?

With the addresses it is asking for house name rather than name or number. I would remove the ‘extension’ field to make room. It is also putting the street name before the number in the address. Might be a European thing but in the UK that will confuse delivery guys!

Will be getting my order in shortly. Exciting times :smile:

Dean.

Had same address issue with mine too. US postal will probably not understand street name before number.