Building glycoll, help with settings and pump switch on spar 4

The PWM claims the actuator. Disable the PWM to get manual control over the actuator.

If the setpoint is disabled, everything down the chain becomes inactive.

ok so if digital actuater is turned on on spark it should be also on.
on the right pins shure
and thats not the case and i cant finde out why.
so i want do drive a mecanical relay (my ciurcuit works) but the module pins dont give the 12 volt when turned on. i tryed different pins and 2 on Plus and so on

If you don’t have the relay connected, reboot the spark, and then toggle, do they work?
It could be overcurrent protection because of the relay inrush current.
We will release soft transitions on next release, which should help in that case.

The release was waiting until I got back from holiday today.

thanks for replay
yes thats the case
i rebooted had 12 v on the pin then connected and in the same moment its goone.
so is there an other way to fix this ?
its a relay they also use for arduino…

thanks for helping nearly drove me mad

with the solidstaterelay it was not happening but they have a little current alwas and it was triggering already the relay of the pump.

sorry dont wont to stress you but how long you think it will take to finish the new release ?
and was i realy the first one with this problem??

We’ve spent today digging for the last few bugs. It looks like the release will be monday.

1 Like

How is the update doing ? And where can i find it if its ready ? Just update firmware?
I cant wait to see if everthing is working.
For 2 fermenters with a bypass and a switch for a pump it looks like this.

Ho

We’re running tests on the new release right now, and fixing any issues that pop up. The release goes live when we stop finding issues.

The release is announced on the forum and on discord. To get it, run brewblox-ctl update and then brewblox-ctl flash for each controller