Firmware release date: 2019/08/06
The UI now supports third-party plugins. If you want to add your own custom widgets, you can now do so.
We created the example repository https://github.com/BrewBlox/brewblox-plugin to get developers started.
- Added the plugin menu to the sidebar.
- Plugins are loaded from an URL, and require a page reload to activate.
- If a plugin failed to load, an error is shown here.
- Fixed a bug where fast PWM mode failed to activate (Spark pins automatically switch to 100Hz mode when PWM period is set to < 1s)
- Fixed a bug where you could not select a different service in the Fridge arrangement wizard.
- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.com/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.com/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/BrewBlox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/BrewBlox