Firmware release date: 2019/08/06
No dramatic new features this week, just a steady stream of iterative improvements.
Edit: Added a troubleshooting page with known issues / frequently asked questions. It includes a section on known issues that will be updated whenever a bug can’t be fixed immediately.
- Added two oft-requested features to the Step View widget:
- The Step tooltip in the widget now shows a detailed overview of the changes that would be applied (current => new).
- In the settings popup, Steps and Step Changes can now be dragged to change their order.
- Refactored the Graph settings popup.
- It now uses tabs instead of expansion items.
- There’s a combined display settings tab. Y-axis and line color settings are placed here, with room for future settings.
- Added help text clarifying that only fields updated the last 24h are shown, and that this will include renamed or deleted fields.
- Added help text explaining averaging periods.
- In the Builder Widget, tweaked the Select tool
- You can now drag to add more parts to the current selection. (Previously it would clear current selection)
- Flow is now correctly updated for currently selected parts after dragging them.
- The UI is now more responsive while calculating flows.
- Fixed a bug in the Step View widget where it would use the wrong field for PWM/Setpoint Driver setting.
- When using
brewblox-ctl log, blocks from the default
spark-oneservice are added to the output.
- We’re still working on automatically detecting all active Spark servies.
- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.com/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.com/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/BrewBlox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/BrewBlox