- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.com/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.com/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/BrewBlox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/BrewBlox
Edge release 2019/12/06
Firmware release date: 2019/12/03
A smaller release again, with some fixed bugs, and a handful of display improvements.
To make it easier to find sessions, they can now have tags. When selecting sessions you can search to filter by name, date, or tag.
- Added tags to Session Log sessions
- You can now close the current session in Session log to return to initial state (no selected session)
- PWM/PID displays in builder are now postfixed with
- Support for Fahrenheit when the PID is using a Setpoint Driver is still on the backlog.
- PID displays in builder now display a different icon (
±) when driving a Setpoint Driver.
- Fixed a bug in quick actions where the change editor would close every time blocks were refreshed.
- Fixed a bug where the side graph in a block dialog would exit and not resume when the full-screen graph was opened.
- Fixed a bug where side graphs would not resize when basic/full mode was toggled in a block dialog.
- Added help text to
- The plaato service now has an install script.
brewblox-ctl updatewill prompt for pruning images at the start, not halfway in.
- Due to how brewblox-ctl updates itself, this will take effect in the next update.
- Improved rendering when there is a large number of dashboards.
- Dashboards will no longer scroll in front of the bottom buttons in the sidebar
- In wizards, a dropdown will be shown if there is a large number of dashboard options.