- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.com/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.com/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/Brewblox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/Brewblox
Edge release 2020/04/06
Firmware release date (hotfix): 2020/04/09
This release includes a collection of quick fixes to problems introduced or uncovered in the previous release.
Important: we fixed a problem with updating brewblox-ctl. To make use of the fix, please run brewblox-ctl update twice. The correct version of brewblox-ctl for this release is 0.18.0.
- (fix) The Spark LCD now uses the correct formula for converting Celsius to Fahrenheit.
- (fix) PID integral is now reset Ti is set to 0.
- (fix) Two consecutive operators (
a|&b) in Logic Actuator now trigger an error result in firmware.
brewblox-ctl flashis now faster.
brewblox-ctl bootloaderno longer requires the --force option.
- (fix) Improved how in-UI firmware updates are handled. This doesn’t solve all known issues, but should improve reliability.
- (fix) The update of brewblox-ctl now ignores the local cache. Please run brewblox-ctl update twice to make use of this fix.
- (fix) Blocks from all services can now be selected in Builder Setpoint / Sensor display parts.
- (improvement) The Logic Actuator expression field is now more responsive.
- (improvement) The Logic Actuator error display now has a fixed height. Lower-placed elements will now consistently render in the same place.
- (fix) When loading the UI, a notification will appear if the datastore could not yet be reached. It is common for the datastore to be much slower to start up than the UI. This results in a UI without any available dashboards or services.