Ispindel Help requested

I hope that one of you guys can help me with this issue.
I bought parts for a few Ispindel but i can’t seem to be able to flash any of them

Used Nodemcu under windows 10 to flash with - download site: https://github.com/universam1/iSpindel/releases

downloaded lastest flash 6.0.6(also tried with earlier versions)

Flash program finds the Wemos just fine on com3. I pick the correct *.bin and press flash then nothing happens. the logfile in Nodemcu writes:
Note:Serial port connected.
Note:Begin find ESP8266.
Note:Serial port disconnected.
Warning:Serial port closed by user.
Note:Detect serial port changed.
Note:Detect serial port changed.
Note:Auto MAP serial port.Port–>COM3

I tried with several cables, several usb ports.

Ill admit that im a dummy at this, but just to be sure. I dont need to push the reset or anything on the Wemos D1 Mini to write to it, right?

All advices will be greatly appriciated

Best regards
Kenneth

I’m afraid this is outside my area of expertise.
@bdelbosc wrote a service for the iSpindel, and may know more.

After reinstalling Ch341ser driver and a restart my logfile from Nodemcu is this:

Note:Serial port connected.
Note:Begin find ESP8266.
Note:ESP8266 ACK success.
Note:ESP8266 ACK success.
Note:Serial port disconnected.

The thing is that the flashing is instant, and all videos etc I can find on the net is several seconds. after flashing i can’t get into operation mode either, so something isnt right.

All suggestions are more then welcome.

Just to keep people updated. I spend countless hours trying to flash the Wemos D1 Mini’s that I got from China. Both under Windows NODEMCU and Linux. Then I found a DOS flasher in Arduino. Ran CMD promt with admin rights, and finally it worked.
For some strange reasons the NODEMCU flasher under windows works with the Wemos thats been flashed under DOS. Ill spend a few hours in the comming weekend, trying to figure out what the reason can be. Ill keep you updated, so others dont have to waste this much time to flash a Wemos, if they get into the same situation.

Regards
Kenneth

Appreciated. You’ll undoubtedly make a few random google searchers very happy.

I’m struggling with the flash in Windows 10. Can you please explain how you flashed it under dos.

Thanks