Mod graph to display ºF on all readings

Hello all. First and foremost thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into BrewPi. It’s a dream come true.

So my BrewPi is up and running, and the results of my test run are great. I do have a question, though. I’ve searched high and low here, google, homebrewtalk, etc, and haven’t seen this asked.

• Where can I modify the code so that all the temps displayed are ºF? The LCD shows ºF, but all the graph data still read ºC (see image). Not just in the legend, but also all the points for building a beer profile.

Another thing I’d love to be able to do is select from a few different views for the graph. A couple links off to the side which change the time displayed would be clutch: ex. 2h, 8h, 12h, 1d, 5d, all. I don’t know how hard that would be to do.

I’m not a coder at all, but I don’t mind digging in once I have a clue. Thanks again.

The units on the chart should change to Fahrenheit.
The temp format is stored in /var/www/userSettings.json, which falls back to /var/www/defaultSettings.json

I don’t know why the format did not change for you. You can try switching to Celcius again and back to Fahrenheit.
If that does not help, you can add “tempFormat”: “C” in userSettings.json

Changing the timespan on the chart is on my wish list too, but it will be a lot easier when we have switched our data store to influxDB. So that is postponed until we have done that.

Okay cool, I’ll try that. Thanks, Elco.

Okay, good to know about the new Db. I use tons of trends at work, so having a default timespan just makes more sense to me.

Update: I went to Advanced Settings > Control Constants, and swapping temperature format to Celcius, then back to Farenheit, everything looks normal now. Thanks.