No response from support

Is anyone else experiencing no response to support tickets?

I have sent multiple questions to support, but no response is given, first one sent 6. feb.

Am I expecting too much or are there any issues?

I have also tried asking on this community some questions directly to Elco, still no response.

Also tried the brewpi facebook page, no response.

Some of my questions have been answered talking to a friend who knows a friend who knows someone from Brewpi.

My questions are not long and complicated.

I really want to use Brewpi parts and dive into Brewblox, even help with coding. But a bit reluctant sending in a large order I am planning for a build when i get no response anywhere.

1 Like

Same experience. Took me over 2 weeks to get answer on a e-mail regarding a order (almost 300eur). A bit frustrating! The products are good and the potencial for Brewblox looks promising! Please step up the customer support game!

1 Like

Hi
Same for me. No answer from end of January (tickets, emails and forum).
I really want to order some products from BrewPi, i just want to know when these will be back in stock…

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Sorry about that. I know I need to improve in this area. Due to the long time absence of an employee I’m having a hard time balancing managing the store and development work.

I have replied to Aurelien and Brewfather and will be processing the backlog of tickets this week.

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you, i can confirm i got the help i needed.

I confirm too I’ve received your answer. Thank you.

@Elco, I am also having a difficult time getting support for an order I placed. I’ve sent two emails to support@brewpi.com, and I tried going to the support portal but I keep getting redirected to the login page. Anything you could do would be appreciated. I’d love to complete my build!

Thanks,
@ckrevel

Your e-mail ended up in our spam filter. I don’t know why. I just replied.

Thanks @Elco! I received your email. I’m not sure why it would get stuck in there either, but am happy you’re still active on the forums and I was able to reach you here.

Best,
Chris