Not able to install devices

I’m not sure what to take away from that. I’ve had the software provided through a link in your website installed on the raspberry and I’m having trouble getting the ‘spark’ to talk to the panel/raspberry. Am I not supposed to be using one of those? Is there a link to what I should be installing? Used exactly what’s provided on your website. We’ve gotten all the way to the point of getting the spark to connect and configure devices but we cant accomplish either of those tasks.

And as someone with no coding or development this has been extremely complicated. I’m trying to give this another go before we just switch the entire brewery back to manual or go another route because we’re days behind schedule now. My new brewer would prefer it that way but when we used this previously it didn’t seem so complicated. I feel like we’ve just missed a step or minor detail but we’re out of ideas. Any help appreciated on troubleshooting this.

We’re not sure what to make of your hardware. Are you in asking questions in the right place?
It doesn’t look like BrewPi. Brewcleus seems some alternative controller that is not actively maintained anymore. Perhaps you were running on Craftbeerpi?

It looks like you have an IO board connected directly the the GPIO of the raspberry pi. We have never supported that. Craftbeerpi does work this way.