Original Brewpi update problem

(I have posted this on the old forum as well, not sure if anyone still uses it or will answer)

I have finally got around to getting hold of a fridge and have wired everything except the relays.

I remembered that i hadn’t run the script update via brewpi-tools/updater.py

Problem is when i run the updater i get an error which says

AttributeError: BrewpiProcesses instance has no attribute ‘stopAll’

Any ideas how i can overcome this?

I have just pushed a fix:

Please try the updater again.
Could it be that you have not updated since 1.5 year?

I’ll give it a go in the morning. And yes, it’s been a long time since i updated. Many thanks

All good now. I had to run a few things a few times but i think i have managed to update everything.

Thanks Elco.

Can you share your log? I’d like to know why you had to run it a few times. Please use triple backpacks around your log to format it as pre-formatted text.

Like this

Hi Elco

If you can talk me through it then i’m happy to do it. I’m afraid i’m not very good at this sort of thing hence why i haven’t updated anything since the original install.

I ran the updater and everything was fine until it came to the firmware update, where i got another error. I then ran sudo apt-get update and sudo apt-get upgrade followed by the firmware update from rpi-update.

Everything seemed to run properly and i didn’t have any further errors. I updated the hex for the arduino and re-assigned my devices. everything seems fine at the moment.