Problem with digital outputs of brewpi spark 2

Hi,

In the last days, port number 2 of my brewpi spark 2 is activated every few seconds.
If I activate it, it works correctly, but when it should be without power, every few seconds it is activated for about 1 second.

Video Attachment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bSmdFAyu2jCsyD3Jj6_YdtXz_dclXKEQ/view?usp=sharing

At first, it is seen that the relay from the top left, turns on giving power to the glycol pump. After changing the relay that is in port 2 for another, it is observed how the relay of the lower left pare starts to turn on every few seconds.

Can I perform any test or maintenance to know if it is a hardware or software problem?

Thanks,
Andu

Could you please make a picture of the connectors?

If you unset the digital actuator on that port, does it keep toggling on?

Thanks for your quick response.

After disassembling the brewpi, everything seems fine. I do not see anything go on, the LEDs of the digital port and the relays remain off when they are not being used. The problem has been going on for several weeks, but now I am surprised.

Could it be that something was dirty?

Dirt is a very unlikely cause. Is your software up to date?

Sorry for the delay in answering, I have been very busy.

Yes, my system is up to date, the current version of brewblox is: 0.2.2 1431.ge7f58d82

Now everything is working properly, I am surprised.
I don’t understand why it has been failing for a while and now it works correctly. I haven’t updated since the bugs started.
If it fails again, I write again.

Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience,
Andu

1 Like