Raspberry Pi died

Hi Bob,

I hope you can help me out (again)…

Yesterday water from my cooler killed my Pi, so I bought a new one today, including a new micro sd.

I installed Brewblox and ran brewblox-ctl setup

I have two Sparks connected via USB to the Pi and when I connect them they show the info I was used to.

A couple of weeks ago I made a backup with FileZilla of my settings. This file is on my Mac.

How do I proceed to get everything working again? Do I need to create a directory named Backup on the Pi first, then use FileZilla to transfer it and try to load it?

Please let me know what to do.

Many thanks,

Bart

If you used brewblox-ctl backup save, then you can copy the zip file to your Pi with FileZilla, and then run brewblox-ctl backup load /path/to/zip/file.

eg, if the zip file is called backup.zip, you can copy it to the home directory of your Pi, and then run brewblox-ctl backup load /home/pi/backup.zip.

Thanks a lot Bob! It seems to be working again.

In the UI dashboard I see one Spark is connected with WIFI, but this is not correct?
The other Spark changed to USB after a couple of minutes.

It could very well be. It depends on your settings, and which connection is discovered. https://brewblox.netlify.app/user/connect_settings.html describes how connection settings work, and when it will do what.