[RESOLVED] Error code INSUFFICIENT PERSISTENT STORAGE

Hello everyones,

after having intensively used the Wizard on BrewBlox, I’m facing today the error:

Failed to create Ferment Fridge Setting-7: 500: CommandException(CREATE_OBJECT failed with code INSUFFICIENT_PERSISTENT_STORAGE)

How can I resolve this problem please?

If I have to re-install from scratch everything, it’s not a big deal, if there is a guide somewhere?

Thanks anyway,

Cheers

That error is raised if the persistent memory on your Spark is full.
You can check the Spark service page to check whether this is plausible: the expected maximum is 60-80 blocks (depending on block type).

Do note that if you run a wizard, and then want to remove the output, you’ll want to delete the created blocks along with the dashboard.

Awwww thanks, that make sense. I wasn’t aware it recreate block elements everytime I’m using the wizard.

Problem is corrected.

Cheers

You can manage multiple fermentation setups with the same Spark, so wizards always add new blocks/widgets.

Exceptions are sensors and actuators: it’ll rename the sensor blocks, and replace the pin assignments for SparkPins/DS2413/DS2408 if you choose the same input or output in subsequent wizards.

The spark service page will show all your blocks. The dashboards just show the blocks for which a widget is created on the dashboard.

Delete all blocks on the service page will remove all.

This is what I did, removed all then re-created the fermentation dashboard.
Multiple fermentation control incoming soon as I’ll hack a chest freezer soon that comes next to the first fridge.

Thanks to you.