I’m stumped in trying to solve why I cannot access the web interface from my pc (site not found or timeout error occurs). Oddly enough, i can access the web interface just fine with my iPhone and iPad (script shows its running and all is well). Things i have tried so far:
- accessing the direct IP address vs. raspberrypi.local
- Two different pcs
- Internet explorer vs.Google Chrome vs. Mozilla. Internet explorer will pull up the web interface but in the box where it would say ‘script running’ its blank with a red outline and i can not view log under the maintenance panel. Google chrome and Mozilla will not pull up the interface at all
- Downloaded Safari for the pc but it wont pull up the interface either.
- Cleared cache, cookies, etc.
- Edited /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf - to remove html from the DocumentRoot line
Any ideas as to what im missing? This had not been an issue until i did an update.
Thanks for any help,