Spark 2 - is the touch screen supposed to work?

I’ve had my Spark 2 for a little over a year now and LOVE it. But after some RPi issues (corrupt sd card) and reloading/upgrading to Docker install, I’ve momentarily had the need to maybe use the touch screen to control the Spark.

Is it supposed to work? Should I be able to toggle between modes?

The screen itself works, and I have calibrated the screen on start up. But touching anywhere does nothing.

Not the end of the world, just curious if I need to do something to make it work or it is what it is.

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is not implemented yet. It is not a hardware problem.
The screen currently only responds to touch to toggle the outputs in test mode.

We have not had time to program switching modes and setpoints and I actually postponed it because of the big rewrite going on, where modes will entirely disappear. In the future, you’ll only have PIDs, setpoints, sensors and outputs. But as many as you want. I think the on screen display/interface will be widgetized. So you can configure yourself what you want on the home screen.

No disappointment Elco, just making sure I wasn’t missing out on it! Looking forward to the rewrite and expanding to other chambers and mashing with brewpi!