Spark with 2 Beeps and white screen

I recently purchased a BrewPi Spark. I have setup the Raspberry Pi and got the web interface working and it seems to be monitoring temperatures for fermentation chamber. I am still waiting on my temperature probes. When I turn on the Spark I get the two beeps but the screen is white. What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Thanks,
Joel

Most likely a defect screen. I do test all controllers before they go out, but maybe the screen was unreliable and something broke it during transport.

If I ship you a new screen module, are you able to install it? No soldering required. Just headers and pins.

If it’s somewhat simple to change out, I should be able to do it or would be sending a whole new unit and I’ll send the old one back make more sense?

Thanks,
Joel

We can do that too, but shipping a display is much cheaper as it fits in an envelope.
If it doesn’t work, we can still swap out the whole unit.

Ok, I’ll give it a shot. Is there any documentation online that I can study until the new screen arrives?

What information do you need from me?

Thanks,
Joel

A shipping address. Please send it it a private message or e-mail.

I have provided my mailing address in a private message. I also wanted to ask about the first RJ jack for the Spark. When I plugged in one of the probes I ordered, the online dashboard didn’t recognize there was a temperature probe but when I moved the same probe to the 3rd jack it saw it and started reading the temperature.