Hello everybody! I’m using a PC and USB and I can’t get Brewpi to recognize my Spark3. In Brewpi the script is running but I have a message Error: Connection to BrewPi Spark interrupted.
- I’ve enabled USB1.1 in VirtualBox.
- I’ve added the privileged flag when starting the container in DockerToolbox. This is what I put:
docker run -d --name brewpi -p 80:80 --privileged -v ~/brewpi-data:/data -v /etc/timezone:/etc/timezone -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime --restart always brewpi/brewpi-ubuntu
- My Spark powers on, beeps, and takes me to the Hardware Test Screen when connected to the PC. There is a pulsing blue light.
- I can find the Spark in my PC under “Printers and Devices”, listed as P1 in category “unspecified”.
- I have tried 3 separate USB cables, one of them brand new.
Thanks in advance to anyone who might have some insight into this issue.