Building full-fledged services can be a bit daunting, and is not required for every use case.
We figured that many use cases may as well be implemented as a standalone script.
You can find the tutorials at https://brewblox.netlify.app/dev/. We also published the source code at https://github.com/BrewBlox/brewblox-tutorials.
For now, the following concepts are covered:
- Editing / copying / running files on the Pi
- Creating a Docker container for a script
- Getting data from a HTTP server
- Publishing data to the history database
- Reading data from a serial port
- Accessing a serial port from a Docker container
- Scheduling functions to run hourly / daily / weekly
As with all documentation: please let us know if you feel anything is missing or unclear.