What is this cable

While cleaning my fermenter and everything attached to it, my cat chewed through a unwire cable. I would like to replace the cable that is attached to the triclamp sensor. What is the screw in end of the connector called?


M16 circular connector. I have spares I can send you. I can include one for free with an order.

Thanks for the info. Ill look and see if I can find something over in the us first. I’m hoping to brew this weekend, if I can get the cable in time. I assume the RJ11 connector is just applied to the cable. I can look at the other end of the broken one for the right connections.

Or, I’ll just repair the cable. Thanks again for your help.