- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.app/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.app/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/Brewblox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/Brewblox
Brewblox release 2020/06/23
firmware release date: 2020/06/23
To fix issues with potential hangups in DS2413/DS2408 extension boards, we rewrote the code for OneWire devices to be simpler and better testable.
Down the line, this also allows for using simulated OneWire blocks in the firmware sim, and better feedback for when faulty devices are connected to the bus.
- (improve) OneWire classes for DS18B20, DS2413 and DS2408 have been rewritten from scratch.
- (improve) Mock implementations of these devices and a mocked OneWire bus have been added.
- (improve) Simulation and unit testing of OneWire hardware is now possible and has been added.
- (improve) OneWire communication errors are now simulated and tested
- (improve) Added the
brewblox-ctl setup. This can be used for configurations that explicitly want to use locally built or retagged images.
- (fix) Fixed sizing and alignment for some icons in Builder parts.
- (fix) Blocks with only readonly fields can now be used in Block Value conditions.
- (improve) Changed “exit process” tooltip in automation widget to “close and remove process”.
- (feature) Request headers are now editable in the Webhook action.