- User guides: https://brewblox.netlify.app/
- Previous release notes: https://brewblox.netlify.app/user/release_notes.html
- Project board: https://github.com/orgs/Brewblox/projects/1
- Code repositories: https://github.com/Brewblox
Brewblox release 2021/03/09
firmware release date: 2021/03/09
The previous release fixed multiple Wifi-related issues, and added improved error handling. The latter lead us to another pre-existing bug, which is fixed by this release.
We now also support Spark simulation services on 64-bit ARM.
- (feature) Added the ARM64 Spark simulator. Setup for simulators is the same on all platforms: https://brewblox.netlify.app/user/adding_spark_sim.html
- (fix) Fixed a bug where the Spark would end up with too many open connections when connected to a Wifi repeater.
- (fix) Fixed the block list being emptied when clearing the search field on the Spark service page.