The sequence of operations to reproduce are:
- Fresh raspbian lite/desktop installation (from Pi Imager)
- Apt update/upgrade
- Follow the instructions to install brewblox
- Everything works fine.
- run brewblox-ctl up
- Everything starts up correctly and it’s working fine
- Reboot the raspberry
- For a few seconds (I assume before the containers are started) everything works fine
- The wifi network goes down and it’s impossible to connect to the raspberry (I have one connected to a monitor and everything works minus the network where the interface is down and it doesn’t come back up.
Next steps for me try with a wired connection but I would love to have the wifi working for obvious reasons.