BrewPi Mobile App

I think you missed the dot on step 3 of the installation.

Right you are! Thanks!

Does this work with legacy branch?

I couldnā€™t tell you, I havenā€™t done anything with the legacy branch.

Iā€™m running Legacy and could test it out when you have an Android version.

Just purchased the app before reading all the way to the end of the topic. Iā€™m running the legacy software with sbowlerā€™s Tilt integration so I guess Iā€™ll be testing it out!

Just installed the API on my (legacy) brewpi and it looks like itā€™s working as advertised. Thanks to @nickhough for a cool app and easy installation!

Cool stuff going on here! @Elco How are things with the new front end? Are you still going with Quasar? I havenā€™t got any experience with that but Iā€™ve tried out bunch of other ā€œsingle codebase / cross platformā€ frameworks. Seems like a sensible way to go to me.

@nickhough So to clarify the App, works on iOS and will continue to support the new BrewPi api that @Elco is working on, that should be close to done in 2-3 months from what I last heard? Assuming that is true, will that app be able to remotely access the Brewpi when not on a local network if I wanted to check status on my fermenters when not at home? Will it have the same functions/capabilities as the brewpi interface for configuring or is it intended for just monitoring/logging etc? TIA

1 Like

No, thatā€™s not correct. The app Iā€™ve built has no integration with the official BrewPi API - as there wasnā€™t one when I built this app.

As far as functionality, as of right now itā€™s read only. When the API is released, Iā€™ll review and go from there.

2 Likes