Edge release 2019/07/18

What is the error? The log file is showing me nothing out of the ordinary.

It was to do with Traefik. I have now got the firmware updated but it is still the same. Is there a test to see that 12v is actually being recieved by the valves? I am thinking that although spark says 12v, maybe there is a problem with either the one wire or the rj socket. Note that I have not removed these wires, they are still in place from when it previously worked.
Cheers

You could use a multi meter to check voltage. If you don’t have one, you may want to test different ports, different cables, and the other channel on the expansion board.

OK - I will give that a go. Can you confirm which are the 12v pins on the expansion boards?

I believe there is a pin layout diagram on the sticker on the bottom.

Many thanks - I will check

It is probably easier to measure ion the valve board though. For example on the 12 LED and resistor. If that led is not lit, than you don’t have 12v. If it is, check the actual voltage.

Completely bizarre, I couldn’t seem to get a voltage even though led was on, then the led popped and it all started working again - makes no sense to me, but at least valves now seem to work.
Should I revert to correct firmware now, or stay with the modified yml?
Cheers

Good to hear it’s working again. Maybe it was a bad contact.

It’s best to revert to correct firmware. The modified version will not get updates.

Many thanks I will do that

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.