I have run into some troubles after trying to installing a fresh Brewpi on docker.
I do not have much experience in RaspberryPi/programming/working with terminal, but the previous installation of Brewpi and Raspberry Pi went OK.
So what I have done:
- Followed the getting started guide: https://wiki.brewpi.com/getting-started/raspberry-pi-docker-install
- HypriotOS running OK (I think)
- Brewpi (or maybe spark) is connected to wifi, breathing blue
- Brewpi has a white screen, probably caused by clearing some software on the device in frustration
Other things that I have tried:
- Installing old Raspberry Jessie hoping that I was able to connect spark in DFU and run brewpi commands (some commands seems to be outdated because of the migration to docker?)
- Flashing spark through windows
- Reinstalling Hyperion thinking that some were wrong with the installation
I have managed to get the Brewpi in DFU but it can not be recogniced when using the guide and so I have not manage to flash new firmware on it:
when running flashDfu.py I get this, (Spark was flashing yellow DFU when I ran the command):
I think docker is running OK:
But when i press the Published Ports link it takes me to web page “http://0.0.0.0:9000/”, and when I enter the IP adress directly 172.17.0.3:9000 it shows nothing/web page is not available.
So I am sitting here with a raspberry with a fresh installation of Hyperion, connected to WiFi, portainer is installed as the webpage above. I am really scratching my head over here and my IPA is fermenting on 16C!
All help is deeply appreciated. Thanks.